High Power Rifle
March 4, 25, April 1, 29, May 6, 27, June 3, 17, July 1, 29, August 5, 26, September 2, 30, October 7, 28
8am – 1pm 200 yard range
ECCL Highpower Rifle matches are held at the 200 yard range on the FIRST and LAST Saturday of each month from March through October. All matches are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Please join our private Facebook page for up-to-date announcements and direct contact with each other: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ecclhighpower
Erie County Conservation League Highpower Rifle program is a fun and welcoming group that meets twice a month to continue refining our skills in CMP-style marksmanship. We mutually support each other in developing our marksmanship and would like to see you come out to give our sport a try. ALL Highpower Matches are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and we encourage ALL shooters to bring out your ’03, ’03A3, M-1 Garand, M-1A or AR-15 and give it a try. We have extra equipment available for novice shooters to come out and learn with. All you need to bring is ear and eye protection, your rifle, and 50 rounds of ammunition.
The following procedures will be used for all Highpower Rifle matches:
- The gate will open to all participants around 0745.
- Highpower Rifle match target setup will begin around 0830.
- Participants are encouraged to assist with loading equipment into the cart and pulling the shooting tables and benches off of the firing line.
- Match check in will take place under the covered firing point and will begin after setup at around 0830.
- Safety briefing will take place at approximately 0850 with relay 1 to begin firing at or about 0900.
- If you are a new shooter, or just new to our discipline, please let us know when you register so that we can be sure to provide you with any extra assistance that you need.
- The course of fire for this event is:
- Unlimited sighters during a block time of 8 minutes for prep and sighters @200 yards
- 10 Slowfire Offhand in 10 minutes @200 yards
- 10 Rapidfire Sitting in 60 seconds @200 yards
- 10 Rapidfire Prone in 70 seconds @200 yards on reduced 300 yard target
- 10 Slowfire Prone in 10 minutes @200 yards on reduced 600 yard target
- Members $5 per relay
- Non-members $8 per relay
- FREE for all active military, law enforcement, and juniors under 21.
- Please be prepared to show your membership badge or appropriate identification for the discounted match fee.
Contact Highpower Program Director: Nate Wolshuck – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (419) 499-2400