- Ranges are open for shooting Monday – Saturday at 8am and Sunday 10am.
- No personnel are allowed on the ranges before 7:30 am.
- All shooting must stop before sunset. (see sunset schedule) No shots to be fired after sunset.
- All personnel must leave the range area by dark.
- No shooting in the dark or with artificial light without the written permission of the ECCL Board of Trustees.
- You must wear your badge at all times on the ranges and club property.
The speed limit on the club roads has been reduced to 15 m.p.h.
The Erie County Conservation League is located at 815 Mason Road, east of Route 250 in Erie County, Ohio. Our facilities include
- trap & skeet fields
- 3-D archery range
- 25 yard pistol range
- 50, 100, 200, and 300 yard rifle ranges
ALL FIRING SHALL BE DELIBERATE AND CONTROLLED. This is strictly enforced by all Range Safety Officers.
“The use of any device installed on a firearm with the intention of converting that firearm from semi-automatic fire to automatic or burst fire capability is strictly prohibited at ECCL. This includes, but is not limited to, bump stocks, slide stocks, Hellfire trigger adapters, trigger cranks, etc.”
This rule is in place for your safety, especially the deliberate and controlled portion. Any firing of a rifle or pistol not controlled and deliberate can potentially send rounds out of our range area or cause a potential mishap. This applies to all ECCL members and their guests.
For more information, please call the clubhouse at 419-499-2400 and leave a message or email email@example.com.
Phone: (419) 499-2400