I. Great online learning resources for new and rusty Service Rifle Shooters. These are absolutely the best videos from which to learn and only come from highly skilled and knowledgable shooters. Trust this advice and incorporate it into your training regimen.
- 1. The always enviable SFC Brandon Green demonstrates excellent techniques
- 2. Four classes taught by Lt. Col. Jon Casillas of the National Guard.
- 3. Konrad Powers masterful exploration of all things Highpower. Check out his YouTube channel, in addition to these particular gems.
- 4. Ken Roxburgh’s Clinic instruction from one of the legends of Team Remington
- 5. Dan Lowe, Presidents 100 winner and International Rifle competitor.
II. ECCL Data Book pages for ECCL Highpower Rifle matches.
Data Books are used to refine and track zeroes, as well as to track a shooters progress as skills continue to develop. Diligent use of a Data Book is essential in transitioning from novice to High Master scores!
The small circles in the tables are used for calling each shot in a slow fire string. The large targets are for plotting actual shots on target. Using this method, shooters are better able to match their calls with their actual shot locations and learn to develop consistency in their shooting process. If you need assistance in using the data book, please don’t be shy about asking us for help!
Phone: (419) 499-2400