.22 Long Rifle Rimfire Matches
Information Updated 8/2/2020 4:00PM
We got rained out today (Sunday August 2, 2020) so there was no 22LR Bench Rest shoot. But the good news is that we are going to have this event next Sunday August 9, 2020 at the usual time to make up for it. The long range weather forecast is saying that it will be a perfect day to have an activity at the range. We haven’t seen some of our old time members that were shooting last year. So this is a special invite to you guys to come out and join us for a nice time at the range and sharpen those shooting skills. Don’t forget you can invite a spouse, your teenage kids or grandkids to this event. I am sure they will enjoy the activity and your time with them. Hope to see everyone then.
From Cliff and Chuck
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM meet on the 50 yard range
Open to the Public
Cost is $2.00 for club members and $5.00 for non members
If you are a member make sure to wear your BADGE
April 5 May 10 June 7
July 5 August 9 September 6
Due to the Covid-19 virus we will be making some changes to the way we do things.
- We will only have 8 lanes instead of the usual 10 lanes shooting. That will give us with 2 RSO’s and 8 shooters on the line a total of 10 people under the shelter.
- We are asking that everyone attending please wear a mask in respect of all those around you. You do not have to wear a mask while at the bench shooting.
- At check in please keep a 6 foot distance.
- When checking in you will have your forehead temperature taken.
- There will be no congregating under the shelter. Stay in the parking lot area or in your car and maintain a 6 foot distance between each other.
- You will have to stay behind the shelter, i.e. stay in the parking lot area, until it is your turn to bring your rifle to the bench.
- Having the correct change will help.
- Not following these changes you will be asked to leave range.
In order for us to continue having this match, we want to make every effort to make sure that all those attending will be safe.
Cost to shoot this year: Members Must Bring Your Badge.
$2.00 for Club Members
$5.00 for Non Members
From Cliff and Chuck
Contacts: Cliff Sewell (RSO)
Chuck Bergmann – Email: Candhbergmann@gmail.com
Benchrest Match Rules (Revised 4/14/2019)
Results of 2020 Bench Rest Match
Phone: (419) 499-2400