High Power Rifle
March 5, 26, April 2, 23, May 7, 28, June 4, 25, July 2, August 6, 27, September 3, 24, October 1, 29
8am – 1pm 200 yard range
Please join our private Facebook page for up-to-date announcements and direct contact with each other: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ecclhighpower
Highpower Resources for all of us on the struggle bus, including the ECCL starter databook!
Erie County Conservation League Highpower Rifle program is a fun and welcoming group that meets twice a month to continue refining their skills in CMP style marksmanship. We mutually support each other in developing our marksmanship and would like to see you come out to give our sport a try. ALL Highpower Matches are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and we encourage ALL shooters to bring out your ’03, ’03A3, M-1 Garand, M-1A or AR-15 and give it a try. We have extra equipment available for novice shooters to come out and learn with. All you need to bring is ear and eye protection, your rifle, and 50 rounds of ammunition.
ECCL Highpower Rifle matches are held at the 200 yard range on the FIRST and LAST Saturday of each month from March through October. All matches are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- The course of fire for this event is:
- 5 sighters
- 10 Slowfire Offhand in 10 minutes
- 10 Rapidfire Sitting in 60 seconds
- 10 Rapidfire Prone in 70 seconds
- 10 Slowfire Prone in 10 minutes.
- Members $4 per relay
- Non-members $8 per relay
- FREE for all active military, law enforcement, and juniors under 21.
- Please be prepared to show your membership badge or appropriate identification for the discounted match fee.
The following procedures will be used for all Highpower Rifle matches:
- The gate will open to all participants around 0800.
- Highpower Rifle match target setup will begin around 0830.
- Participants are encouraged to assist with loading equipment into the cart and pulling the shooting tables and benches off of the firing line.
- Match check in will take place under the covered firing point and will begin after setup at around 0900.
- If you are a new shooter, or just new to our discipline, please let us know when you register so that we can be sure to provide you with any extra assistance that you need.
We are going to experiment with a Travel Series for the 2022 Season. The hope is that ECCL will be able to put together a traveling team of shooters, maybe even a traveling LEG, to attend EIC matches throughout Ohio, southeastern Michigan, and western Pennsylvania. Remember that CMP limits EIC participation to 5 matches per year plus SAFS, plus the NTI. EIC and National Matches under consideration are listed here, BOLD matches already have ECCL members confirmed to be attending:
Contact Highpower Program Director: Nate Wolshuck – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (419) 499-2400