Erie County Conservation League
Location: 815 Mason Road, Milan OH, east of Rt. 250
Mailing: PO Box 476, Sandusky OH 44871-0476
Clubhouse Phone: 419-499-2400
Our facilities include: trap & skeet ranges, archery range, 25, 50,100, 200 & 300 yard ranges
All ranges are for members only unless program is listed “open to the public“.
All shooting must stop before sunset. No shots fired after sunset. (Check sunset times here.)
ECCL accepts 15 new senior members each month. Application must be postmarked by the 22nd of the month.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Nominations for March 2019 election will be taken
- Update on range cart
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL REMINDER:
- 2019 Membership Renewals are due by December 31, 2018.
- After December 31st there is a $25 late fee.
- After January 31st, membership is terminated.
What’s happening. ..
Gate Schedule :
- Sunday – range gate opens at 9:45 am and closes at 5:30 pm. (Late opening as a courtesy to our neighbors.)
- Monday thru Saturday – range gate opens at 8 am and closes at 5:30 pm.
- Links are now available for two Project Appleseed events at ECCL in 2019. More Info here.
Lost and found items on club property may be turned in at the clubhouse during trap and skeet hours or to any club officer. Inquiries: send email to: ECCLclubhouse@gmail.com and give a description of the lost item.
Phone: (419) 499-2400