Erie County Conservation League
The ECCL was founded in 1948 with the purpose of conserving wildlife
and improving hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities in Erie County.
We are located at 815 Mason Road, Milan OH, east of Route 250.
For a list of our club officers, click here.
ECCL has sponsored and/or hosted:
- Hunter Education Courses
- Junior Rifle Program
- The Wounded Warrior Project
- M1 for Vets organization
- Andrew Dunn Law Enforcement Challenge
- Military Recruits Rifle Handling Training
- Ohio Tactical Officers Association Training
- Back to the Wild (a wildlife rehab center in Castalia, Ohio)
- Boy Scouts Camp over
- Sandusky Register’s Education Program
- Erie County Junior Fair
- Trap and skeet fields
- Archery range
- 25 yard pistol range
- 50, 100, 200, and 300 yard rifle ranges.
Pistol, rifle and archery ranges are for members only.
Trap and skeet is open to the public:
- Sundays 12 – 4 pm
- Wednesdays 5-8 pm
For membership information click: “About ECCL” click: “Membership” or email Ecclclubhouse@gmail.com. Click here for details.
ECCL General Member meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month, starting at 7 pm.
Phone: (419) 499-2400