We have a 10 Bale Outdoor Fixed Range with a common firing line and shots ranging from 10 yards to 50 yards. This is on the new archery site with is located on the North East portion of the property. Follow the sign and turn right just before the 25 yard pistol range. This range features premier Pacific Bow Butts Targets. During non sanctioned events this range is open to members only as well as their guests. All member identification is required.
3D Course (April through September):
We have a unique 3D course set up through the woods along our Eastern boarder that hosts a variety shot types.We feature 30 premier Reinhardt targets ranging from the little polar bear all the way up to our signature Moose target. We have the full line up of targets set up for events only, some targets along with standard range targets, will be kept on the course on down days for our member use.
2019 3-D Archery Shoot Schedule:
This years 3-D Archery Shoot has been temporarily postponed due to the Nexus pipeline construction. The construction will take place this season and present a safety risk. This will close the 3-D ranges due to trails being blocked in three separate locations.
The archery practice range will remain open during construction.
ECCL Archery Range Rules:
All rules are subject to change.
- Archery ranges are for members only. However, members are permitted one guest and are responsible for their guest at all times.
- ID Badges must be displayed visibly while on League ranges. Guest must wear the guest badge provided by their host.
- Targets are set at different ranges for your convenience. Tin cans, bottles, plastic jugs, etc, are strictly prohibited.
- Do not leave a crossbow lay with a bolt or a bow with an arrow nocked while someone is down range
- Vehicles are not permitted on the ranges.
- No clay bird shooting on the ranges.
- Keep the ranges clean.
- Ranges are used at your own risk.
- Violators of these rules will be subject to revocation of membership.
- Trespassers will be subject to prosecution.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited from range use. No consumption of alcohol or drugs is allowed on archery ranges at any time.
- No rifles, handguns, or shotguns are permitted on the archery ranges.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020, Erie County Conservation League, All Rights Reserved.
All content, logos, and pictures are the property of the Erie County
Conservation League, Inc.
P.O. Box 476, Sandusky, OH 44871-0476
Phone: (419) 499-2400
Phone: (419) 499-2400